City Survey Office, Vadaj, Amedabad Complaint – Wrongly Entered Names In The Residential Property

Subject: wrongly entered names in the residential property
My Complaint Against: city survey office, vadaj, amedabad
Complaint Category: Others
Claim Amount (Approx.):
My Complaint Description:
we are having a residential property at navarangpura, ahmedabad. it was built by my in laws father and my in laws was the owner lastly as per share certificate issued by CO OP H SOCIETY. but some how my in laws brothers have got entered their names in this property at CITY SURVEY OFFICE , VADAJ as share holders.

in fact their is no other name in the nomination except my wife, done by my in laws in the CO OP H SOCIETY. also my in laws have done his registered will and it is clearly mentioned that he is the current owner of the property and after his death his wife and daughter will be the successor. (currently both my father in law and mother in law both died).

so now how to go further about it to remove those names of my in laws brothers from the property card.
yes, we do have original THARAV made by the CO OP H SOC that my wife is only nominated person for the subject property and they are going to take her as owner.

please guide in the matter.

Share and inform others about this:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *