Bank Of Baroda Complaint – Change Father’s Name In Bank Account

Subject: change father's name in bank account
My Name: vodka amid hajibhai
My City: mithapur
My Complaint Against: bank of Baroda
Complaint Category: Banks Complaints
Claim Amount (Approx.):
My Complaint Description:
Here I write this application for complaint against bank of Baroda. It changed my father's name form their own mistek and i also request to change back my father's original name. They agreed but required my document and I told them it was your mistek and it will be your responsibilities to change back and they will not give me any response

Share and inform others about this:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *