Zovi.com Complaint – Zovi.com Not Refunding Money

Subject: zovi.com not refunding money
My Name: Biswajit Layek
My Contact Email ID: [email protected]
My City: kolkata
My Complaint Against: zovi.com
Complaint Category: Fashion & Jewelry
Claim Amount (Approx.): rs343
My Complaint Description:
I put an order from zovi.com (Z33GFZ) on 24/4/15 of rs1143 was paid from paytm wallet.But 30% cashback offered from paytm was not given to me.So I cancelled the order but after cancellation of the order i got back rs800 from zovi.remaining amount ra343 i did not get.I mailed zovi .they said 
'' Dear Biswajit,

Warm greetings from Zovi.com.

We truly apologize for the confusion caused to you. We would like to inform you that if you get the cashback before processing for the cancellation, then the cashback same will be taken back from the total refunded amount by Paytm as you will not be eligible for cash back in case of returns / cancellation.

If in case you have not received the cashback and you process for the cancellation. Accordingly, you will get the refund of 70% from our end and the remaining 30% of refund will be given by Paytm. You may contact to Paytm for the same as offer is promoted by Paytm.'' I requsted paytm to please refund the 30%cashback rs343.if they think That zovi should return it then to talk to zovi and decide who should refund me the money.but they didn't replied.
I mailed many times to both company for more than 5 weeks.but still my money i didn't get.please help.

Share and inform others about this:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *