Subject: Unauthorized debit from your ICICI Bank Account
My Name: Pritam Malap
My Contact Email ID: [email protected]
My City: Mumbai
My Complaint Against: ICICI BANK
Complaint Category: Banks Complaints
Claim Amount (Approx.): 15000
My Complaint Description:
My Account get auto debited on 19.04.2015. While withdrawing of Rs. 500/- your Above mentioned ATM machined get hanged and I am not able to withdraw that amount after it I able to withdraw Rs.500/-. When I tired after few hours to withdraw my account shows very less balance which is almost difference of Rs.14,000/-. After taking mini statement I come to know that my account is already debited by any other third person. Without any password & ATM card with me how it possible to withdraw such amount (I never ever share my PIN or password with any other). Auto generated withdrawal intimation message also not received at same time from you. When I trying through net banking & put my registered number that time your system shows your number is not registered with us. How it possible that my registered number get change without my intimation? and how that withdrawal messages come to my mobile after one day? (for your kind information that day no mobile network issues at all as I received other messages on time). Your branches also not giving any proper answers. Just frustrating me. Why then open branches if they not helps on time even after know the serious situation? Even your call center is not helping on time. You are requested to provide necessary line of action (complaint in Cyber Cell is already given and required copy submitted to your branch & scan copy also email to your customer support).
Clear me about the following questions for which I seeking clarification from your customersupport Team. Earlier Reply received from Mr. Ashok Kumar Reddy & Mr. N Ramachandra Rao but not yet received any satisfactory answer from them other than required grace period. It almost take more than 2 months:
1. Not receiving any intimation SMS & Email on withdrawal at same time?
2. Customer care not gave me any proper feedback at same time? (Your 24*7 Help desk by answering me that we have not providing services after 8:00 PM)
3. Your branch not entertain at their end & advise to call again customer care for further clarifications?
4. When I trying through net banking & put my registered number that time your system shows your number is not registered with us. How it possible that my registered number get change without my intimation/or unavailable for net banking even though my mobile number registered with you and received SMS as before?
5. How that withdrawal messages come to my mobile after one day? (for your kind information the day on which the incident happened that day no mobile network issues at all as I received other messages on time)
Your sincere apology is not answer to my query but I want clear answer why such things happen even after I suffer from certain financial loss?
Thanks & Regards,
Pritam S. Malap