Samsung Complaint – My Power Bank Not Bekup Bettery

Subject: my power bank not bekup bettery
My Name: harsh kishor
My City: jabalpur
My State: mp
My Complaint Against: samsung
Complaint Category: Electronics Appliances
Claim Amount (Approx.): 1049
My Complaint Description:
power bank full carge after connect mobile qwik discharge

Continue reading

JIO LYF Complaint – Very Bad Bettery Packup And Network Speed

Subject: very bad bettery packup and network speed
My Name: mohd zafar ansari
My City: ujhani
My Complaint Against: JIO LYF
Complaint Category: Handset Compalints
Claim Amount (Approx.): 6000
My Complaint Description:
I am buy relience jio 4g phone on 13 july and it is started on 15 july from the strated date till now website not open from 4g,i am also complaint in jio care 10 to 15 times but they not give me solution.only msg send that your compalint is resolved but accually complaint is not solve. when i am going to relience store to replace this phone they says this phone is not replaced.… Continue reading

Continue reading

Bettery Not Charging, Mother Board Replacement

My Name: Krishna J Sharma
My Contact No. 09426761920
My Complaint Against: company
company’s Contact Details: Beetel Telecom Ltd.
Complaint Category: Mobile Companies
My Complaint Description:
Call Id No. PDO-BM-12-0044886-DW, MODEL NO. GD777, under warranty, purchased on 19.03.12 from Jasmin Infinite Trade Pvt. Ltd., Vadodara, invoice No. JAS/A/52953, mobile is with Accel Care Centre, Alkapuri Vadodara since 27.07.12, Telephone 4 times, mailed 3 times, contacted company 2 times but no reply, service station reply mother board no available in the company, as and when comes the same will be done. I need early disposal by getting repaired or replacement with new one.… Continue reading

Continue reading

Bettery Problem Micromax Funbook Tablet Grahak Suraksha

My Name: Pandya Nishant
My Complaint Against: Micromax Funbook Tablet
Contact of Complaint Against:
11-Golden Space, Ground Floor,
Sardarnagar Main Road
Opp. ABC Medical, Yagnik Road
Rajkot 360001
Complaint Category:
Idea Complaints
My Complaint Description:
Dear Sir,

I have purchase Micromax Funbook tablem before One month. I am facing problem in battery of this Tablet. It is not giving backup as described by product manual. I have complaint regarding this issue to Micromax service center also but i have not received any satisfactory answer. Requesting you to please look into the metter.

Thanks & Regards
Nishant Pandya… Continue reading

Continue reading

Bettery Replacement Grahak Suraksha

My Name: Piyush Soni
My Complaint Against: Panchwati Auto
Contact of Complaint Against:
Panchwati Auto,
Nr. Anand Nagar Cross Road,
Opp: Honest
S.G. Highway
Complaint Category:
Manufactgurers & Dealers
My Complaint Description:
I bought Hero Optima Power bike from Panchwati Auto before 8 months back with 1 Years full bettery warranty. My compain is that, Bettery provided in this power bike not working properly, I had compaint this issue to Panchwati Auto many times but not getting proper response after 3 months. Now they saying complete bettery replancement not possible, you have to pay 60% of bettery price and company will pay remaining 40%.… Continue reading

Continue reading