Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Ltd Complaint – I Want To Withdraw My Fixed Deposit

Subject: I want to withdraw my fixed deposit
My Name: Khageshwar apat
My City: Rourkela
My Complaint Against: Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Ltd
Complaint Category: Finance & Investment
Claim Amount (Approx.): 1 lakh
My Complaint Description:
I have deposited 1 lakh as fd for 15 years in sahara credit cooperative society in barbil branch odisha .its already 4 years have passed and another 11 long years remaining for maturity.But now I dont have any trust in this company and want to withdraw my money.will they pay me my principal amount alongwith interest of 4 years or not.the agent was saying that he will not do so.what steps can i take against them.
Awaiting your immediate reply.

Khageshwar Apat

Share and inform others about this:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *