My Name: Rangamani Kala
My Contact No. 07738072152
My Complaint Against: Service deficieny By Reliance Communication.
Service deficieny By Reliance Communication.’s Contact Details: ”[email protected]”
Complaint Category: Reliance Comaplaints
My Complaint Description:
1. In December 2012, when your company refused to convert the existing netconnect (9321449194) to 3G, I was forced to purchase another dongle with no. 7666272152. I had requested that the connection be terminated, which was not done and I was asked to Pay Rs 216/-, which I paid. I was told that I could terminate the services by February 2013 and they would keep the line in safe custody, when I requested termination. Your customer service personnel stated that the line would get terminated by February 2013 if I never needed the connection.
2. In February I was shocked to receive a bill for Rs 200/- when I contacted the customer service number, they asked me to visit a RCom centre. I declined and then they asked me to pay the Rs 200/- and they would be able to disconnect the line. I paid even after one Mr. Mehtab was very rude. I sent across a communication.
3. I received a mail from the customer service on 27.02.2013 stating that my complaint was being addressed and my Service Complaint ID was 199017596 & stating the problem would be resolved in 5 days.
4.On 25.03.2013, I was again sent across a bill for the month, when I again pointed out that my connection was to be terminated, but I received no response from RCom.
5. Once again on 25.04.2013, I received yet another bill for the same service which I have cried form roof tops that I want terminated. I again brought it to notice, when I received a mail from Mr. Rakesh Bageria that I have an outstanding of Rs. 1385.67/- (For a number in safe custody!!!!!).
6. On 26.04.2013, I received a response from Mr. Abdul Shaikh asking me to first get the deactivation done and then provide the Reason for service termination, Alternate contact number ,Best time to contact you at the alternate number. I provided all the information again.
7. On 27.04.2013 Mr Sachin Bhangale wrote that Rcom is working on the complaint.
I need a final closure without me visiting your RCom centre and without payment. If possible I would like a reimbursement for the mental harassment that I have been put through.
Kindly respond with your permanent solution.