Freecharge Complaint – Recharge Problem And Refund Money

Subject: Recharge problem and refund money
My Name: Kotadiya Bhavesh
My City: Rajkot
My Complaint Against: Freecharge
Complaint Category: Service Providers
Claim Amount (Approx.): 200
My Complaint Description:
Respected sir,
Today i have done recharge of freecharge application.but i dont get any recharge and 200 Rs. deducted from my debit my complaint for refund my money.

Name :Bhavesh kotadiya

Share and inform others about this:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *