Mr.Singh-Raksha TPA P.Ltd-Vadodara (TPA F United India Insurance Co.Ltd-Vadodara Complaint – Deduction In Mediclaim Of Rs.80000/-Due To Mis-interpration Of Words.

Subject: Deduction in Mediclaim of Rs.80000/-Due to mis-interpration of words.
My Name: Bipinchandra Somabhai Patel
My Complaint Against: Mr.Singh-Raksha TPA P.Ltd-Vadodara (TPA f United India Insurance Co.Ltd-Vadodara
Complaint Category: Insurance Companies
Claim Amount (Approx.): Rs.105000/- Rupees one lakh five thousand only
My Complaint Description:
September 01,2015

C-26,Surya Nagar Society,Near Ellora Park,Atma jyoti Ashram Road,
B/h.Citizen Society,Vadodara-390023 Mob Nos.91-9638818940/9601525835
Email ID: [email protected]
Ref : Claim Settlement Letter dated 01.09.2015 From Raksha TPA P.Ltd-401-402 Arundeep
Complex,4th Floor,Race Course Circle,Gotri Road,Vadodara,390007,Telephone No.Phone
Claim No:-54591516125898 (Bipinchandra.S.Patel)
Member ID:-UIC54514447257 UIIC Policy No.180481/48/14/97/00000325 07.12.2014 To

Sub : Strongly Objection and Non Acceptance of claim settlement by you
for Rs.27516/- against my Original claim amount Rs.102995/-Submitted on 08.08.2015

Dear Sirs /Madam,

This has reference to your the above mentioned letter dated
01.09.2015, In this connection, I would like to draw your kind
attention that I have already Conveyed Vide my letter dated
31.08.2015 forwarding therewith Mr.Gopal M Sutaria-Incharge MICRO
Office-Vadodara ( United India Insurance co.Ltd- Shop No.7,1st
floor,Pusti Commercial Complex,Hari Om Nagar,Nr.Atma Jyoti Ashram Road
Vadodara-390023 ) vide their letter Ref No.MO/Sub/Mediclaim/2015
dated 31.08..2015) and the said was acknowledge by your Vadodara
Office on 31.08.2015) about my dissatisfaction and Strong Objection
and Non-Acceptance of my claim settled by you for Rs.27516/- (Against
my original claim amounting to Rs.102995/- submitted to you on

This is for your information and necessary action to be taken at your
end and requesting you to settle the remaining claim amount at the
earliest Or else there is No way to take action against you by way of
going in to the Consumer Forum Court and applying to I R D A (
Insurance Regulatory development Authority) .



Share and inform others about this:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *