Subject: Delay and Damaged of shipment to melbourne-Australia
My Name: CHIMANLAL DURLABHJI KUNJADIA
My City: Ahmedabad
My Complaint Against: (1)Mr. Jagadishbhai G. Raval-New Maruti Air courier Service, S-3, Gopal Tower, Maninagar,Ahmedabad-380 008 Contact No. 079-25452009 (M) 09377457249, and 09374687115 (2) Mr. Surendran Nair -TPF Logistics INTERNATIONAL COURIER AND CARGO SERVICES B/5, TIRTHRAJ COMPLEX, OPP. V.S. HOSPITAL, ELLISBRIDGE, AHMEDABAD – 380 006. (GUJARAT), INDIA Phone : +91-79-40091959, 26581139, 30003136 Mobile : +91-9825097075, 9375883032, 9825288952 Email : [email protected] Website : www.TPFlogistics.in
Complaint Category: Couriers & Parcels
Claim Amount (Approx.): Rs.1,54,500/-
My Complaint Description:
Blow I have given all the details of my case since the beginning. We have also attached photo of damaged goods herewith.
1. We came in touch with New Maruti Parcel Service (NMPS) and hired them to send some of our belonging like household/Kitchenware and a wooden carved temple. We delivered them our stuff on Saturday 3rd October, 2015 from our house.
2. NMPS has given all material to TPF logistic for packaging and sending with all necessary procedure to Melbourne at my son's house by air cargo.
3. TPF logistic has packed all materials in 9 boxes and sent it to Melbourne through FedEx on Tuesday 13th October, 2015 with first Invoice Bill of $158 AUS. They prepared that invoice without asking us its original price.
4. Shipment track number 622096562804 generated for the transit of our goods. It was departed from Ahmedabad on Tuesday 13th October, 2015 and arrived at Melbourne on Monday 19th October, 2015
5. First query was generated for the price of our goods mentioned in first invoice, which was of $158 AUS, it was found very low to custom department and send for revised invoice bill to TPF Logistic. They sent revised invoice to custom department again on Tuesday 20th October, 2015. But Australian custom department was still not satisfied and they kept on sent it back to revise few time. At last, Manager of TPF logistic Mr. Nair prepared an invoice in my presence with amount of $1180.55 AUS and sent it to Australian custom department on Tuesday 17th November 2015. That invoice was accepted by them, with terms of paying $473.95 AUS custom duty.
6. Custom Duty $473.95 AUS has been paid by my son and shipment was delivered from FedEx on Thursday 26th November 2015, which is after 54 days in total. Though we were promised to deliver goods within a week without any hassles from Ahmedabad to Melbourne which was a false promise and we faced so much of trouble during the transit process to final delivery of goods.
7. Boxes were opened Thursday 26th November 2015 while we watched it LIVE on Skype Video Call and we found that few items were damaged due to improper packaging of goods. Major damage happened to wooden carved temple. We also showed damaged stuff to Mr. Jagdishbhai (NMPS) LIVE on Skype video call at that time. And we also sent photos and videos of damaged wooden temple through whatsapp to Mr. Nair (TPF) and Mr. Jagdishbhai (NMPS)
This is to inform you to take action against both the parties and guide us what we can do in this case?
After reading all the details of case, it is obvious that it is a fault of both the parties and they are responsible to refund money to me as mentioned below.
1. $473.95 AUS (22,000 INR as per current INR) : The custom duty paid to custom department to clear our shipment at Melbourne by my son. As they have never said that we will have to pay custom duty to clear our shipment. Otherwise, we would have thought of other option whether to send these goods there.
2. Rs. 30,500 : 17,000 INR (Price of wooden carved temple) + 13,500 INR (Cost of currier for temple)
3. Rs. 90,000 : Total Volumetric currier charge, which I have paid to NMPS as shipment didn't deliver on time as they promised.
4. Rs. 12,000 : For all the stress and mental harassment we faced since the day we shipped the goods to NMPS till it got delivered to my son's house with all the miscellaneous expenses like phone calls and transportation expense we did during this time.
Hence, I will claim to reimburse the sum of 1,2,3,4 in total 1,54,500 INR in this case against both of you.
We hope you will look into this matter in detail and reply as soon as possible.
Thanks in anticipation.
Preview attachment IMG-20151126-WA0009.jpg
Preview attachment IMG-20151126-WA0010.jpg
Preview attachment IMG-20151126-WA0011.jpg
Preview attachment IMG-20151126-WA0012.jpg
Preview attachment IMG-20151126-WA0013.jpg
Preview attachment IMG-20151126-WA0014.jpg
Preview attachment IMG-20151126-WA0015.jpg
Preview attachment IMG-20151126-WA0016.jpg
Preview attachment IMG-20151126-WA0017.jpg
Preview attachment IMG-20151126-WA0018.jpg
Preview attachment IMG-20151126-WA0019.jpg
Preview attachment IMG-20151126-WA0020.jpg
Preview attachment IMG-20151126-WA0021.jpg
Preview attachment IMG-20151126-WA0022.jpg
Preview attachment IMG-20151126-WA0023.jpg
Preview attachment IMG-20151126-WA0025.jpg