Kalol Institute Of Technology And Research Centre (KIRC) Complaint – I Have Not Study In Collage , So I Get My Amount Returned

Subject: I have not study in collage , so i get my amount returned
My City: Vinchhiya, Rajkot
My Complaint Against: Kalol Institute of Technology and Research Centre (KIRC)
Complaint Category: Education
Claim Amount (Approx.): 65000
My Complaint Description:
Dear Sir/ ma'm..
I give admission In Kalol Institute of Technology and Research Centre (KIRC) in august , 2015. But that time i not study because I have passed exam and interview of IFFCO apprenticeship government training… For 1 year. I join that. And Dec. 2016 I relieve.
Then after I want to give admission in AMIE (Associate Member of Institution of Engineers.)
I also request to my collage about return my amount but they have told that your amount is now cancelled. Not we give you.
I am very stressful for this matter. also confused and not decided what I do ?
Which people help me ?
DOSANI GANI – 9173584911 – [email protected]

Share and inform others about this:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *