Subject: Registered Complaints not being solved..
My Name: Chirag
My City: Gandhidham
My Complaint Against: Reliance
Complaint Category: Reliance Comaplaints
Claim Amount (Approx.):
My Complaint Description:
I had ported my mobile number from BSNL to Reliance. Just a few days after Reliance gave me bill of Rs. 683/- for just 18 days. But the noticeable thing was that it were just 10 days after my sim was activated. The sim was actually activated on May 25th, 2016. but the bill says i am using it from May 20th. how funny. The plan was Jalsa 994 of reliance,[ but as per reliance after porting my number i was about to have 50% of 994/- Rs. plus 10 Gb of 4G data plus Reliance to reliance Unlimited calls plus Rel to other network 5000 Local minutes]. i was unable to use any of this internet or voice calls during this 18 days. I continuously called the two weeks they were not even attending my calls.
After so many days of calling they attended my call and suggested me to pay the bill for not using anything and i told them to register my complaints about not being able to call and not being able to use reliance data. None of them registered my complaint. i again called them continuously for a week and they picked again registered complaint but they registered about not getting 50% of discount of bills and not about the not being able to use any kind f service by them.
That was not enough by them i called them lots of time. Each time the representative told me different issues and each and every of them was telling me different answers like,
– apko sim change krna hoga,
– apko phone only 2G mode pe rakh k restart krna hoga,
– apko refund mil jaega agle bill me,
– apka dusre cell me check krna hoga ( wow i am using 4G volte supported cellphone, even as per their sayings i tried to use on different cellphone but i was not able to call or use data.)
– techical issues h jld hi solve ho jaenge,
– bas $ hours me apki service chalu hogi,
– mene apki request apne senior ko forward kr di h.
– apka discount apne jahha port kravega vohi denge ( o really !! Best answer of the year )
that is still not enough,
the havent updated my email id on which i can have my bill details and they texts me on the due dates for paying bill.
so i registered on www.rcom.co.in/ for my billing details and i found one more bill. They again rented me the full charge of 994/- rs. plus Last month's bill. Wow thats's so great of u Reliance.
1. I am NOT being able to use My voice calls properly,
2. i am NOT being able to use Reliance Internet,
3. My Complaints are NOT being Registered,
4. My registered complaint is NOT being SOLVED,
5. I am not being charged as per i was being told by Reliance Executive.
6. I am not notified for my Current Bills by Texts or Emails.
7. My sim is suspended for not paying the bill in which i was able to use none of service that i was being told. And due to this my personnel number on which the banking and other OneTimePasswords are being stopped.
8. I do have 2 of my relatives and 3 other friends having exact problems.
9. The executive from where we bought the sim is not attending calls and not available on store, too. (Perfect 11)
10. For which things i am being rented is not clear.
11. Each calls to #RelianceCustomercare service explains me different plans on same jalsa plan activated on MyNumber.
Today morning(June 16th, 2016) i called them and they suggested me, " BILL PAY HOGA TO APKA SIM ACTIVATE HOGA."
What should i supposed to do for this ? is this #RelainceMobile Jalsa