Subject: CHEATING BY DAKSHIN HONDA, HOSUR ROAD, BANGLORE for delivery of HONDA AMAZE CAR
My Name: Avani Rao
My City: Banglore
My Complaint Against: Dakshin Honda, Singasandra, Bangalore 2) Registered address of the Opposite Party: #97/1A, Singasandra, Hosur Road, Bangalore- 560068, Karnataka, India 3) Telephone no.: +91 080 40805600 4) E-mail of the chairman or company e-mail: [email protected] Name: Mr. Pradip Gandhi, CEO Dakshin Honda, Singasandra
Complaint Category: Manufactgurers & Dealers
Claim Amount (Approx.): 10.22
My Complaint Description:
We have received delivery of HONDA AMAZE SMT (Petrol) on 27th July 2015. We are facing lots of issues with Dealer and car. We have communicated multiple times these issues to Dealer and Hondaone2one support center.
As per our discussion with Hondaone2one personnel, we found that Dealer is mentioning different reasons with us (Customer) and Hondaone2one people. We want to make this complaint in Consumer Protection forum.
We have booked car on 24/07/2015 for a total cost of 705633/- INR with below points accepted mutually.
1. Buying insurance from Oriental Insurance corporation Ltd.
2. To get car delivery on auspicious day, Customer will pay full amount of car price at the earliest.
And at the same time dealer will apply SBI Car loan on behalf of Avani Rao for rupees 300000 and all the formalities / entire exercises including each and every process will be done by the dealer and for the same I had given them all the relevant documents and signed various kind of papers, including some blank papers and blank forms wherever they asked to do so as per their desire on 24/07/2015 at the time of booking itself.
3. It was mutual acceptance that Once Loan Amount disbursed to Dealer’s account, they will revert payment of access amount (i.e. 300000/- INR) to customer’s account in a week.
4. Also all the formalities, each and every process will be done by dealer for RTO registration and for the same I had given them all the relevant documents and signed various kind of papers, including some blank papers and blank forms wherever they asked to do so as per their desire on 24/07/2015 at the time of booking itself.
Please find below list of the issues.
1. To get insurance on same day, we have asked Dealer to give us Chassis and Engine no. Dealer had given us Chassis no. "MAKDF153DFN113822" and Engine no: "L12B32520482" on same day (24/07/2015) through SMS.
"Concern: Dealer is lying now by saying that customer has generated Chassis no by them self. We have received Chassis no as SMS on 24thjuly 2015 from dealer’s representative on mobile. Please find attachment to confirm the same."
2. We got our insurance in an hour on same day (24/07/2015) with Chassis and Engine no as per stated on point 1. We have also sent soft copy of insurance on 24/07/2015 4:00pm to Dakshin Honda Finance Manager Mr. Vijay to check the insurance. In addition to this we have given original Insurance policy to them which is still hold by them and not return to us which they were supposed to return us.
“Concern: If the Chassis and Engine no’s given in Insurance were not matching, Mr. Vijay would have informed us immediately. He remained silent which shows the Chassis and Engine no provided in insurance were correct and matches with details Dealer’s sales person Sonu provided. (screenshot which explains same is attached in the complaint)” .
3. On day of booking, we asked Dealer to show us car. Dealer did not showed us the car saying that at present the car is at some other place.
4. Dealer’s staff denied delivering car on auspicious committed day, 27/07/2015. Sometimes they were excusing by saying the amount has not reached them, sometimes car is not available. Dealer’s team was ignoring our phone calls to answer. Hence we complained to Customer care of Honda i.e. Hondaone2One. They escalated matter to CEO of Dakshin Honda so we got delivery of the car in 1 hour on 27/07/2015. CEO confirmed that they have received full money so many HOURS agao.
5. We have received car at 9:00pm 27/07/2015. The car which we have received having aChassis no:” MAKDF153DFN113805" and Engine No: "L12B32520471" which is not matching with numbers given on 24/07/2015 as mentioned in SMS.
6. We have received Temporary Registration(TR) no on 30/07/2015 which has mentioned Chassis no which is on car. The Dealer’s sales team were making excuses by saying their RTO person is at airport and may not be able to give you today (30/07/2015). They were asking us to keep soft copy and show to police while driving car if required. But neigher original Temporary registration paper nor its soft copy is still given to us.
"Concern: If the Chassis no between Insurance policy and Car are not matching then how TR no. could be generated".
7. The loan was disbursed to Dealer’s account on 31/07/2015. Still Dealer has not refunded our 3 lakh rupees.
“Concern: We were daily calling dealer 5-6 times to refund the money but they were giving fake commitments and not addressing it. We did write multiple emails and phone calls to dealer but they have not taken matter seriously.
8. Dealer is not giving our money back even after receiving the loan amount on 31/07/2015 from SBI after lapse of almost 21 days.
9. After these problems arose we checked our car status in Hondaone2one for both chassis numbers as mentioned earlier.
“Concern: none of the chassis no showing our name (Avani Rao) in Honda Company”.
The Chassis no: MAKDF153DFN113822 is showing Mr. Muthaiya name (THE CAR WHICH WAS COMMITED)
Chassis no: MAKDF153DFN113805 is not showing anybody’s name (THE CAR WHICH IS DELIVERED).
10. Our car also found some Technical issues as listed below
I. On the day of delivery, we have taken car to our home. It was only 12km drive from showroom. It was raining too on that day. When we parked the car, we found that 3 tyres were heated and 1 tyre was at normal/cold temperature
II. We drove the car to TirupatiBalaji Temple. It was slopy road but the car was not able to drive on slopes. The temple is on hill but we were finding difficulty to drive through.
III. The car horn was sounding differently every time we buzz it
IV. The car has scratches at rear door area hence the color has removed.
“Concern: We have communicated all above points to Dealer. But They didn’t pay any attention to it. They have noted it but no action has been taken place till date.”
11. Dealer has yet not given us any copy of invoice though it’s been 21 days from the day we made payment.
By seeing all above points (1 to 11) , we are feeling CHEATED. The DEALER has kept lying to us and failed in keeping any Commitments they have made. By seeing car condition, we believe that Dealer has given us a Defective car parked in their showroom”
Based on the reputation of HONDA company and its services, we believed in Company and felt proud to be part of HONDA family but after all these issues, we are feeling that we have made a wrong choice. We are sorry to say this but we don’t have much belief in Dealer now and want them to give our money back and take their car.
We would like to get the car which is committed to us on 24th July 2015 (as per SMS) with all the original documents otherwise refund us car-price of rupees 705633 and rupees 15706 (insurance amount) with 12% compound interest from 31/07/2015 till realization.
The surplus amount of 3 lakh rupees with 12 % compound interest from 31/07/2015 till realization.
We should be given a lump sum compensation of rupees 1 lakh for the expenses, mental harassment, stress & troubles that we faced.
Please help us as we have encurred a loss of Rs.10.22 lacs approx. and spoiled our mental status by their harassment and gross negligance as still they are not attending the complaint logded with their customer care before more than one month.