Triviyaa Complaint – Want To Cancel Order Mistakenly Placed. Order No 172240

Subject: Want to cancel order mistakenly placed. Order no 172240
My Name: Neha Bakre
My City: pune
My Complaint Against: Triviyaa
Complaint Category: Online Shopping
My Complaint Description:
I want to cancel my order number – order #172240

This order was placed wrongly.

Kindly cancel this order so that i can order the another one.

Make it fast and urgent.

As i want to go for another one

Plz do needful.

Share and inform others about this:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *