Subject: bought a faulty piece
My Name: Vora Gaurang
My City: ahmedabad
My Complaint Against: yamaha motors
Complaint Category: Automobiles
Claim Amount (Approx.): 65000
My Complaint Description:
My self Gaurang vora I have purchased Yamaha Fascino on dated 27/08/2016 chassis number ME1SE7-7M8G0005996 from through Vardhman sales which is near vyas vadi Ranip through cash payment, Sir after that I am facing too much problems in my vehicle.The problem was started from the 3rd day it self. I feel that it started being rough, giving high vibration and while driving we pushes through vehicle. I feel that the engine was taking load while we drive it.
1. I went to the showroom on dated 31/08/2016 and told my problem to engineer Mr. Sumit. He suggests me that it is new engine it will take a time to rouse so if you ride more 200 to 300 Km the problem would be solved. But after 500 Km nothing have been changed and problem still persisted.
2. Than after I went to show room again and told my problem again. They advice me to drive more 150 to 200 Km but after riding 150 Km more yet the problem was not solved so, again Mr. Sumit advised me to do a service earlier so that problem will be solved but after first service the problem still persisted. So I left my vehicle at the showroom on dated 14/09/2016.After two days there was no response from them.
3. I went to the showroom again at that time Mr. Sumit was not there he was on a leave. I met an employee whose name was krunal. He told me that the engine was opened twice then it checked and now your problem would be solved by our head engineer the head engineer will check your vehicle personally
4. I went to showroom on dated 19/09/2016. Mr. Sumit was there he told me that head engineer (J.D.Rathod) has cheked your vehicle personally and he suggested that you have to changed clutch and boll baring of vehicle as we do it the problem would be solved.
5. On dated 20/09/2016 Mr. Sumit changed my vehicle’s clutch and boll baring. But nothing had been changed and the problem was still there. After that I met the owner of the showroom (Vikas baid) and told him everything about the problem I am facing. He told me that you have to met our head engineer J.D.Rathod personally and he is the final authority and we will do whatever he suggest.
6. I met Jayesh rathod on dated 23/09/2016 and told about my problem. He took a test drive of my vehicle and also took a test drive of new vehicle. He admitted that the problem was there in my vehicle we have to change carborate of your vehicle but now I do not want to make any changes in my vehicle I wants my money back but Sir, I haven’t paid (63000rs) to facing such kind of problems. I am suffering from 1st Day of purchasing your vehicle my vehicle was there on the showroom since last 9 Days. Sir I am a middle class person and 63000/- is a big amount for us. So I left my vehicle at the showroom.
7. From last 20Days I have visited your showroom more than 9 times I paid 63000/- Rs to you for facing such kind of problems?? Because of that my study was interrupted and the time was also waste. Who will be responsible for that I am requesting you to take an immediate action and give my money back otherwise only you guys will be responsible for the actions taken by my parents and me.
…This kind of mail I wrote to company they replied me on 28th and told me that within 48 hours they solved my problem…but till now they didn't do any kind of action…..
….Sir my vehicle was there since last 17 days…plzz help me..I wants my money back…