Godrej Company Complaint – My Date Of Birth Is Rong Change My Date Of Birth

Subject: My Date of birth is rong change my date of birth
My Name: Athiq pasha
My City: Banglore
My State: Karnataka
My Complaint Against: Godrej company
Complaint Category: Electronics Appliances
Claim Amount (Approx.): 12600
My Complaint Description:
Respect sir/madam
I am Athiq pasha my UNA no 101200281135
But my date of birth rong sir 21/05/1993 is date rong correct date is 21/07/1993 please change my date of birth please

Share and inform others about this:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *