Income Tax And Andhra Bank Complaint – Same Pan Card Issue By Income Tax

Subject: Same pan card issue by income tax
My Name: sandip vijaysing girase
My City: Navsari
My State: Gujarat
My Complaint Against: Income tax and Andhra bank
Complaint Category: Service Providers
My Complaint Description:
Income tax department had issued two same pan card number for two persons.Due to this my civil is bad by another pan card holder. I am an employee and second person is a labor. My pan card issue in year of 2008 and the second person pan card issue in year of 2011. Before one month I have submitted paper for approval of personal loan in HDB finans. But my loan is not approved.Loan manager said your civil is bad.You already taken business loan in Andhra bank.But I am not take any loan from Andhra bank. This loans are taken by second pan card no.holder whose pan card same from my pan card no.What can I do. In this time this loan is very important for me. Please help me from income tax department. Please help me to rectify pan card and close the other pan card.

Share and inform others about this:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *