P S Consultant Prop. Keyur Patel Complaint

My Name: pragnesh patel
My Complaint Against: p s consultant prop. keyur patel
Contact of Complaint Against:
keyur patel ( prop.)
sunita motwani ( branch head)
p s consultant
f-16 ,rama plaza & residency
opp.home science college,
mota bazar , v.v.nagar,gujarat

ph.no.:- 02692-232587

My Complaint Description:
i have applied here in there consultancy for canada student visa last year in june ’10 . i already given them 5 lacs INR . by cheque . and refused twice by canadian embessy in august and sept ’10 . then in september i had told by both of them that i get my money back by 3 months . but after having 8 months been passed i could not get my money back . when i went to there office there were i met so many people who came for there money for last 1.5 years and more than that , then he gave me cheque of 2,72,000 INR and tild me u will get ur money by april- may end but in june i could not get my money . when i submit cheque in bank on 30-05-2011 . cheque was bounced because of insufficient fund . then i go to lawyer and give him 25,000 rupees to him and he told me that i will try my best but he has not done well in his work i think so . he send me to police with FIR against both of them but police refuse to take FIR and told me that u keep with u and try to give us location of that person when u find him call us we will catch him and file a case agaist him . but after trying for two days i came to know that he left the country and move to georgia in gulf country, when i inform to police at night when he is going to leave country tomorrow morning please inform immigration dept. at airport then he refuse to do that and told me that u go and catch him by your self and then inform me i will do something for you .i think police also get some money from that person Mr.keyur patel . he has open an office in ps consultancy overthere . then i went to my lawyer for my money back he refuse to give me back .
so please tell me what should i do now .
and help me how to get out from it . i am in a great depression that what should i do . police even dont help me . is there any law in this country or not . ? please help me in this matter as soon as possible.

Share and inform others about this:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *