Bettery Replacement Grahak Suraksha

My Name: Piyush Soni
My Complaint Against: Panchwati Auto
Contact of Complaint Against:
Panchwati Auto,
Nr. Anand Nagar Cross Road,
Opp: Honest
S.G. Highway
Ahmedabad
Complaint Category:
Manufactgurers & Dealers
My Complaint Description:
I bought Hero Optima Power bike from Panchwati Auto before 8 months back with 1 Years full bettery warranty. My compain is that, Bettery provided in this power bike not working properly, I had compaint this issue to Panchwati Auto many times but not getting proper response after 3 months. Now they saying complete bettery replancement not possible, you have to pay 60% of bettery price and company will pay remaining 40%.…

Continue reading


ASKING FOR PAYMENT OF MODEM WHICH I HAD TOLD TO COLLECT Grahak Suraksha

My Name: RAVISH J NANJEE
My Complaint Against: RELIANCE COMMUNICATION SERVICES
Contact of Complaint Against:
Reliance communication limited
dhirubhai ambani knowledge city,
Navi Mumbai- 400709.

Complaint Category:
Broadband/Internet Services
My Complaint Description:
ASKING FOR PAYMENT OF MODEM WHICH I HAD TOLD TO COLLECT. Monthly Bill Invoice Number : 283555841953 A/c : 100000112846323
THEY CHARGED FOR NOT GIVING MODEM AND PHONE WHICH I HAD TOLD TO COLLECT. So staff from Victory Electronics from palace road, CITY : RAJKOT.Thier staff member replied they will collect later but nobody came to collect. now they are charging RS 1624.40

Continue reading


Printout For Duplicate Report Charges Grahak Suraksha

My Name: dharmesh munjapara
My Complaint Against: sterling hospital bhavnagar gujarat
Contact of Complaint Against:
sterling hospitalplot no 61-62 iscon mega city bhavnagar-364001 gujarat tel no-0278 3066600
Complaint Category:
Doctors & Hospitals
My Complaint Description:
i have going at sterling hospital befor 20 days foe the perpose of treatment of my wife and dr tell for mamography report and i have done mamography of both breast of mrs dharmishtha before 20 days and mamography report only print lost then after i m going at sterling hospital for printout of mamography report at sonography unite one sister as on duty for cash counter she will tell me if u want mamography report print then u ill pay 400 hunred ruppies for print then i have 400 hundred rupies for print so u help me sir …

Continue reading


Pagaar Aapta Nathi Grahak Suraksha

My Name: pankaj luhana
My Complaint Against: labh treding compny (abhishek soni)
Contact of Complaint Against:
labh treding compny

add;new york tower,
nr. thaltej cross road,
thaltej, ahmedabad.380059
tell 079-26854551
mo.9825037271
Complaint Category:
Employers/Employees
My Complaint Description:
mare 500 rupiya jota hata ane emne mane evu kidhu k mari pase sagavad hoy to aapu nakar na aapu,
to me nokri chhodi didhi
mara 23 divas no baki niklto pagar nathi aapta aaje 2varas thai gaya,
mangva jau to mane mently torchor na kar evu kai ne kadhi muke che….…

Continue reading


Pagaar Aapta Nathi Grahak Suraksha

My Name: pankaj luhana
My Complaint Against: pagar aapta nathi
Contact of Complaint Against:
labh treding compny
new york tower,
nr. thaltej cross road,
thaltej, ahmedabad.380059
tel 079-26854551
mo.+91-9825037271
Complaint Category:
Employers/Employees
My Complaint Description:
maro pagar 2years thai gaya pan aapta nathi,
hu mangva javu chu to mane evu kahe che k tu mane mentaly torchor na kar.…

Continue reading