Tradershotlines/Gautham Jain Complaint – Cheating The Public In The Name Of Stock Advisory Firm "TRADERSHOTLINES"

Subject: Cheating the public in the name of stock advisory firm "TRADERSHOTLINES"
My Name: Mohammad Sultan
My City: Bangalore
My State: Karnataka
My Complaint Against: Tradershotlines/Gautham Jain
Complaint Category: Service Providers
Claim Amount (Approx.): 88475
My Complaint Description:
Hi,
I have registered with a advisory firm for PMS (Portfolio Management Services) where they will maintain my Demat account and trade on my behalf. For this, the plan they said is, i have to pay 25% of the profit earned for 3 months, as the registration, which has become 38,475 (25%) and the remaining amount i.e 38,475*3 (75%) need to be payed from the profits generated.

Continue reading


Shaukin Complaint – Fraud Call From Olx In The Name Of Indian Army

Subject: Fraud call from olx in the name of Indian Army
My Name: Monica
My City: Chennai
My State: Tamilnadu
My Complaint Against: Shaukin
Complaint Category: Vodafone Complaints
Claim Amount (Approx.): 8000
My Complaint Description:
Hii sir, my name is Monica. I’m from Chennai. I complainted an add in OLX to sell my sons old swing for 4000/-. I got call from below number saying that he wants to buy that swing and he want to do google pay to my account . He asked my google pay uri number. He also said that he is an army officer so he has only canteen card so I have to enter my details to get money credited to my account.

Continue reading


Shanghai Retail Network Store24 Complaint – Smartphone Handset Purchased Online Not Delivered.

Subject: Smartphone handset purchased online not delivered.
My Name: H Jekugha Sema
My City: Dimapur
My State: Nagaland
My Complaint Against: Shanghai Retail Network Store24
Complaint Category: Online Shopping
Claim Amount (Approx.): 2849
My Complaint Description:
I purchased a smartphone handset (Oppo Realme3) on 11/7/2019 from Shanghai Retail Network Store24 for Rs.2849 (inclusive of shipping charges) but it has not been delivered till now and there is no update on the status of the order.

Continue reading


Money Capital Investment Complaint – Fraud And Cheated

Subject: Fraud and Cheated
My Name: Boby Kumar
My City: Margao
My State: Goa
My Complaint Against: Money capital investment
Complaint Category: Finance & Investment
Claim Amount (Approx.): 2,20000/-
My Complaint Description:
And employee name Mr Sumit Sharma the branch head of the department Employee id EMP-021,Harshad Jain and maanveer Rajput the fund manager of the Money captain investment. Did fraud and Cheated with me. On 18th August 2018I got a call from Money capital investment Mr Harshad Jain and through him I opened my demat a/c and firstly I paid 5500 then 28600 then 40000 then 23195 then17805 then 13250 and so on again I got a call from him saying that I have to pay more so I paid…more and more and more…then he said he will my money back till now it's been 220000,that he have to transfer my money back till now he didn't transfer.

Continue reading