RD Sir Mr Harish Kumar Yadav/ Kunjram Dhruw Complaint – Refund My Mony

Subject: Refund my mony
My Name: Kunjram dhruw
My City: Blodabazar block
My State: Chhattisgarh
My Complaint Against: RD sir mr Harish kumar Yadav/ kunjram dhruw
Complaint Category: Aircel Complaints
Claim Amount (Approx.): 18000
My Complaint Description:
Mujhe mera paisa wapis dila do mai nahi karna chahta sir is company me

Share and inform others about this:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *