Surat Municipal Corporation Complaint – For Tap Connection By Own Expense At Goverment Awas

Subject: For tap connection by own expense at Goverment awas
My Name: Krishna Parmar
My City: Surat
My State: Gujarat
My Complaint Against: Surat municipal corporation
Complaint Category: Others
My Complaint Description:
I m Krishna Parmar lives at Surat in government awas we are using water from tank which is for regular use but after using( drinking) this water many times I was sick & stomach problems.our society have one common tap at ground & our building has 15 floors but I m doing job at Ankleshwar so doing regular up down from surat & the time of smc drinking water is 9 to 10 which is not match with my duty so we want to take tap connection in our house at 4th floor on our own expense but some society pramukh &member didn’t allow so we done complained at smc but they said this is illegal.i don’t know awas is by government so y they didnt give tap connection for drinking water .some pipeline work done after permission of our society ‘s pramukh but after this expense they refused to do so plz help . Do needful for us .advice us for this .
Thinking you
Jay hind
Krishna Parmar

Share and inform others about this:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *